The Senior School comprises of classes IX to XII. Students are prepared for their entry in to the world of higher education and future career prospects. There is greater focus on academic development and preparation for examinations that provide entrance to universities worldwide. Social skills are enhanced further to give a smooth entry into the international world of education. Personal growth opportunities and sensitization to community development are emphasized.
There are two external examinations conducted by the CBSE in class X and Xll. Guidelines and educational material is fully prescribed and SNEH International School follows the same. On entering class XI, students are helped to select Science/ Commerce/ Humanities stream as per the norms of the Board with the prescribed subject option along with Physical Education, Computer Science, Informatics Practices, Life Skills & Value Education and Hobby Development.
Senior School students are encouraged to cope with the rigours of high level study in their chosen subject areas and to involve themselves in activities which help them to develop their own creativity. Sports and action oriented skills and their sense of respect for the community is also focused upon. Here they learn that they can truly make a difference.
- To develop sound academic and organizing skills so they enter the University of their choice.
- To develop creativity and physical ability.
- To bring a sense of respect towards the development of the community, their country and the world.
- To develop in them understanding and respect for other cultures, castes, classes and religions.
- To prepare all students for university and the life beyond.