SNEH International School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in its admission procedures.
The admissions are done at two levels:
Level I: Admission in Pre-School (Nursery) Class
Level II: Admission in Classes IX and XI
Pre-School (Nursery) admissions are done as per the guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi.
Admissions in Classes IX and XI are purely done on merit basis.
|Maths/ PHE/Psychology||C.Sc./PHE/Economics||Maths/ PHE/Psychology||Economics/Psychology|
We encourage our students to become creative, compassionate, committed and confident.
Level I: 1:25
Level II: 1:35
Students have been given ample opportunity to exert themselves and to ‘sweat it out’ when in the play field, on the tracks or in the pitch. Outdoor sports such as Basketball, Volleyball, Kho-Kho, Football, Badminton, cricket, Throw Ball, Taekwondo, Skating, Archery, and Gymnastics are there for the students. Regular exercising, marching, calisthenics and use of dumbbells, laziums, rings, hooplas, and other objects for drill displays have been incorporated in the curriculum.
- Insists on the experiential learning.
- Provides exposure.
- Has an Innovation and Scientific Research Club and Robotics which provides a platform for the
children to study and explore.
- Organizes seminars, symposiums, power point presentations and quizzes.
Value education is incorporated in the school curriculum. It is inculcated by:
- Teaching children to respect all religions and cultures.
- Encouraging children to be vocal about their opinions.
- Helping them explore the possibility for solutions through group discussions.
- Arranging field trips and visits to orphanage, aged home, and involving them in community services
through interactive classes with the concerned groups.